Friday, May 7, 2010

Swagger Wagon



So if you haven't seen the Toyota Sienna commercials with the hilarious couple bragging about their "swagger wagon"...you're in luck because it TOTALLY just got better. They made a music video & it's pure awesomeness.

I've made no secret that I want a Honda Odyssey mini van BAD (white, tan leather interior, with the touring wheels)& I would put "SWGRWGN" on my license plate. I'm totally secure in being 27 & driving a minivan - if it keeps the peace among children & protects my sanity...count me in. I'd rather have functionality over being the mom pulling out her hair all in an effort to look cute driving an SUV. I've test driven an Odyssey & they are awesome & I'm not embarrassed to say it! HA! However, I've yet to be handed any keys to my very own...

Anyhow, watch this video & you can thank me later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I totally bit the bullet and got an odyssey in December. I LOVE IT!!! Some of my friends made fun of me but with 2-3 kids, you can't beat it! I love that the doors open with the push of a button and there is so much space to move freely about! We got the touring too. Its amazing... Go for it! :)