Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch, er, Brunch

Honestly, I cannot even believe that I've been blogging this frequently! I gotta say though, it's much nicer to be able to just share a tidbit tonight, rather than a crazy-long update.  Ahh...

I can breathe a bit easier now that a big event I'd been planning at work has been logged in the history books (and was a huge success, might I add!) - so working late afforded me to be able to take Friday off. 

{insert huge sigh of relief here}
 
Friday brought Camilla's 9-month well check up (seriously!?) and here's our growing baby birdie's stats:
  • 16lbs 12oz  (15%)
  • 26 3/4 " long (25%)
  • 17 1/4" head circumference (45%)
  • and a painful stick to the finger for the CBC test (hate watching finger sticks, but it runs a close 2nd to watching your 4 week old get their PKU test)
Camilla's growing perfectly and reaching all of the typical milestones - however, she is also the pampered Princess too.  She's most content to be carried, or snuggled up with you - much rather than rolling over, crawling, etc.  I'm okay with that (as is the Doc), as this sweet time will only last so long...we are savoring every single bit of it.  She's pretty excited to drink water from a sippy and I'm pretty sure she's even said "wa-wa'' in conjunction?!

Today brought us a very tasty and fun ladies brunch with our dear friends Katy & Kristen.  We enjoyed an excellent spread and Sophia loved getting to see some of her favorite people and friends (& so did mommy!).  I even got some very sweet photos of the girls in their coordinating outfits (from Janie & Jack)!

We're mad about plaid...and each other!

Don't forget to accessorize with bows!

Ooo, Sophia! I like your shoes! Can I have them?

Everyone say "Brrrunnnchhh"!

Camilla, you gotta get your bow straight...

All you need is Love.  Love is all you need :)

No comments: